Plastic Series: 300, 350, 350G, 400, 500, 750
- The 300 Series is a special blend of materials that is durable enough to take solid impact but has the ability to be broken in over time. Our 300 series has been developed for optimum feel and grip for Putters and Mid Range discs.
- The 350 is a unique blend of plastics designed to be used in several different models. The high quality discs produced in this plastic have amazing glide and each model has its own unique flight characteristics. The 350 is a soft, grippy plastic that you will be able to break in over time. Although less expensive this exceptional plastic feels and flies great. The 350 stays grippy even in wet conditions.
- The 350G is a more firm blend for those who like a slightly stiffer plastic. The 350G plastic is the product of 16 months of research and development. Its unique tacky feel and increased stiffness puts it ahead of all base-line resin available on the market today. It was developed in a collaborative effort by World Champions, Major Champions and National Tour Champions looking for discs that will break in perfectly over time. The 350 G stays grippy even in wet conditions.
- The 400 series is a premium blend of material that is extremely durable. The unique blend of plastics feels as good as it looks and will be able to be broken in over time. This tour quality plastic gives the thrower better grip even when it is wet.
- The 500 Plastic has been in development for quite some time, formulated and based on carefully considered player feedback. It has a stiffer, less gummy feel than 400 Plastic. This provides an extremely confident grip on the flight plate, balancing just the right amount of flex and firmness, with a very solid feeling rim that we believe disc golfers are going to love. 500 Plastic has a uniquely pearlescent finish, unlike anything else in the Prodigy Disc plastic line.
- The 750 Series plastic is similar in grip and texture to our 400 series but with a firmer feel to it. This high-tech blend of premium resins will provide outstanding performance and predictability. This plastic is extremely durable.